The types of personal data includes names, addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, social security numbers, tax identification numbers, national insurance numbers and financial account numbers.
- The Company adheres to Federal, State and Local regulatory and customer privacy requirements.
- The Company collects personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by users described above. The information provided is used to fulfill specific requests, unless given permission to use it in another manner. In connection with services we provide, the Company may collect the following types of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information. Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, social security, tax identification, financial account, national insurance numbers and company information.
- Cookies. A cookie is sent out to the user’s computer that will identify the user’s browser. These cookies enable certain features of the Services and will be used exclusively to collect information concerning the use of the Services. Cookies contain no personally identifiable data, so the user’s personally identifiable information is not collected or retained.
- User Communications. When a user sends an email or other communication to the Company, these communications may be retained in order to process inquiries, respond to requests, and improve overall services.
- Affiliated Websites. Personal information that a user may provide to websites affiliated with the Company may be sent to the Company in order to deliver services to the Company or other entities affiliated which the Company provides. The Company processes such information in accordance with this Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to collect and process personal information in the course of providing services to our clients without the knowledge of individuals involved. Where the Company collects personal information from individuals within the European Union, upon request, the Company will inform them about the types of personal information collected from them, the purposes for which it was collected, and uses of the information, and the types of non-agent third parties to which the Company discloses that information.
- The Company may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting in fraud prevention or investigation. The Company may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. This information however, is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Permitted transfers of information, either to third parties or within the Company, include the transfer of information from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to the United States from other countries, including the European Union, and from the United States to other countries, including the European Union. Subject to the applicable legal requirements, including in the European Union, personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the personal information is collected or accessed.
- The Company takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personally identifiable information, maintain data accuracy, and support the appropriate use and confidentiality of personally identifiable information, either for its own purposes or on behalf of our clients, the Company has put in place appropriate physical, technical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personally identifiable information and data the Company possesses.
- The Company collects and maintains personally identifiable information in a manner that is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected and maintained, or as subsequently authorized by an individual or client. To the extent necessary for such purposes, the Company takes reasonable steps to confirm that personal information is accurate and complete with regard to its intended use.
- Information obtained from or relating to clients or former clients is further subject to the terms of any privacy notice provided to the client, any contract or other agreement with the client, and application enforcement laws.
- The Company will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection regulatory authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
- It is important that the personal identifiable information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal identifiable information changes during your relationship with us.
- If you are a Registered User, you may review, update, correct or delete the personal identifiable information provided in your registration or account profile by changing information in your profile or account page. In some cases we may retain copies of your information if required by law. For questions about your personal identifiable information on our Service, please contact Company's support at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.